Thursday, March 18, 2010

Air Bears Complete!



After all the books, a couple of seminars, several stops and starts, and years of trying to find myself as a writer, I finally completed a script.


I discovered a process that worked for me. I followed it faithfully. I set a schedule that worked for me. I followed it faithfully.


Now I have a 106 page first page of Air Bears in my hands. What a feeling it is.


My plans are to let is simmer in the drawer for two weeks (ending this Sunday). In the mean time I am breaking my next story. Once I get the next story ready to go I will hit Air Bears for a rewrite that I feel comfortable having people read.


I feel like I have finally stopped stumbling around in the dark. I see the light coming from underneath the door. I am walking towards it. Hopefully I can find the handle and open that door...


-Jim

0 comments: