Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thank god Eli is single...

Congratulations to the New York “Football” Giants! What a great game. The Giants took it right to the Patriots and smashed them in the mouth. Sure looked like an aging Patriot linebacking core lost a step or two in the fourth quarter…

Does anyone in this country like that fucker Belichick? I was SHOCKED to find out has a kid. Dear god my heart goes out to him. I think the Patriots and that ass hat of a coach need to be fined for not being out on the field for the final play. Hell I am not even sure they had 11 men on defense for the final kneel down.

Belichick completely disrespected the referee that was trying to tell him there was another play then he disrespected Coughlin and the Giants by leaving the field early. The guy is a prick and needs to be fined a seasons paycheck for his bullshit.

His players and organization must be so proud of him and his antics. A stain on an what I felt was one of the best Superbowls I’ve ever watched.



**News Flash**
New England has an APB out for this woman....

Do not approach her if you play professional sports. She is armed and dangerous.

Pitchers and Catchers report this month… Go Mariners!

Where the hell have I been? Well let’s see.

I start a new job on the 18th at a small software company about 15 minutes from the house. No more hour long bus commutes to downtown Seattle. No more corporate bullshit to deal with, just creating great software for customers who will use it. My kind of gig.

Writing has been sparse lately due to lots of distractions that I really can’t use as an excuse but will anyway. Things are looking up so I find myself wandering back to my stories and they take life again.

Talk of the writers strike nearing and end is good. TV is sucking horribly these days. I hope they finish out the Scrubs final season.

I will holler at you all later.

-Jim

1 comments:

Tyson Endecott said...

I thought that it was a great game and good for the NY Giants. That's great that you got a job closer to home does that mean that you get more time to spend with the family? Anyway I hope you got out and voted.