Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sigh-Phi


Busted out 40 pages on the new sci-fi adventure. The wife read the first 27 pages and didn’t vomit so that’s good news I guess.

Got a wild hair up my ass and wrote the opening scene to my Sci-Fi mystery during my lunch hour. The scene kept playing over and over in my head so I had to get it down on paper. I don’t know if I am capable or even mature enough to convey the story that I want it to be but I am going to give it a try.

I arrived at a title for the Sci-Fi Adventure finally. Took awhile but I think it’s compelling. Everyone I’ve pitched the idea to seems to be interested.

What the fuck is up with Sc-Fi channel going all retarded and renaming itself SyFy? What, is that easier to text or some shit?

Played Munchkin the other night. Fun game. It’s like Magic meets a college drinking game.

Hot as shit here in Seattle. I finally passed out from heat exhaustion around 2am last night.

I finally picked up the last Potter book. Almost done with it. Mixed emotions right now but will wait and see how it ends.

That is all.

-Jim

0 comments: