Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oiy!

Been awhile…

I am bored and cranky at work. I can do only so much in Crystal Reports before my grape shuts down so I thought I would hop on and post. Problem is I really don’t have anything important to say.

Mariners are sucking horribly this year. I am regretting the purchase of a six game package back when they thought they were going to kick some ass. I guess we should just be happy to pay $70+ for the chance to buy garlic fries and shishkaberry’s.

My sister-in-law has a white cat named “cracker”. When my wife told me this I almost died laughing. I spent the rest of that day walking around the house doing my best Chris Rock impression of “cracka-ass-cracker”.

I am working on a new story while I manifest the energy to finish Red Vector. Keeping it under wraps for now although I will say it’s inspired by events in or around Mt. St. Helens. Should be fun!

I’ve been playing a bit of Age of Conan online. There’s a lot of blood and gore and even a naked booby or two. The game has a lot of work that needs to be done but the world is beautiful and if FunCom stays the course it will be a great game.

-Jim

0 comments: