Friday, June 12, 2009

Here I go again on my own...

Time for a monthly update I suppose…

Struggling to finish my first script. I have several stories queued up to write. I need to get this one out of the way. Doing a good job of writing two hours Saturday mornings at Starbucks. I need to make sure I get a few pages done each day of the week now.

Conversations with my son…

He is reading Dr. Suess’s ABC book. I tell him that the pictures show him what words he is reading so use them. He sounds the next word out; C… a… m… e… l… He struggles a bit. I ask him what the picture is… “It’s a Llama Dad.”

As I am leaving for work one morning.. ‘Dad, don’t forget your iPot”. “Ssshh buddy not so loud”.

Movies...

"Drag Me to Hell" was awesome. I expected it to be another silly movie about weddings and marriage staring that flaming wench Katherine Heigl but I was pleasantly surprised!

“Up” was great. Saw it in Digital 3D. Blew me away. Son loved it. He wanted it on DVD before we got to the car.

That is all.

-Jim

0 comments: